Saturday 21 April 2012

Instagram, where are you?

Yes, it's been 2 weeks now since I last had my iPhone and I'm missing Instagram. Why? Long story, short. I've been mugged. Scary experience for me and my friend, Rachelle! It was a first and hopefully the last. It was also the first time I had access inside the police's car. Road trip? I don't think so! Exciting stuff you may think, but nuhh-uhh! I felt so intimidated as people looked at me like I was some sort of criminal. Hello? I'm the victim here! Anyway, before I start to vent my anger on my laptop I better stop thinking about that day. So, this post is a dedication of the last pictures I took from my Instagram with Chellai :)
With my babygirl Chellai :)
After the shocking incident with the mugging, what better way to 
treat ourselves than a piece of cake? Lush cakes from the Bake&Cake
Vanilla Cake with icing and strawberries on top, chopped nuts on each side :)
The fact that we're still hyper after the incident is beyond me! 
Stay positive :)
With Espee in our PJ's :)
Midnight snack! Grilled cheese! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment