Tuesday 8 May 2012

Little Ceana's First Visit

It was Sunday when the Figueroa's cute little Ceana had her first visit at our house! Not only I got to see her cute self, but it ended up as a wonderful get together with the whole family, along with the aunties and uncles.  Yes, I say 'LITTLE GET TOGETHER', but in our house, a little get together always turns into a feast hence never underestimate the food and the dishes that we randomly come up with! Well, not me entirely but my parents and my aunties. Why don't you scroll down and check some photos?
Here's my very first picture with Ceana! She looks so cute in her little, purple dress and here white headband with a little ribbon is adorable!
Our first dish! Tita Jean's spaghetti with garlic bread - Classic combo! This dish reminded me of the Philippines because it tasted like Jollibee! I'm not even exaggerating! She said all the ingredients she used were from the Filipino store. So I was like 'ahhhh I get it now!' It was really yummy :)
Here's my bit! HEARTY HEARTY PORTION :) Pardon my big appetite.
A piece of Brazo de Mercedes, made by auntie Tina :) One of my favourite Filipino desserts.
Our second meal: Beef adobo and Plain sticky rice :)
For our last meal, we had pork and chicken BBQ, which was prepared by tito Mauro, mama, and I (but it was tito Mauro who did most of the work) Check out some more photos!
BBQ with tito Mauro and mama :)
Pardon my outfit, it was a cold and cosy day so I didn't really bother. Noticed that my cardi and socks have the same polka-dot patterns? I know, how nerdy :P 
Pork and chicken BBQ. Yummy in my tummy.
Overall, it was one chilled-out Sunday! A mixture of funny and serious conversations, never-ending laughter and amazing food! What else can you ask for? We truly are blessed so let's never forget to always pray and thank God :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment